Department of Management under Faculty of Business & Commerce (FoBC) offers B.B.A., B.B.A.(Honors), Integrated M.B.A., (4 Years), and M.B.A. programs. It provides education by developing and nurturing a culture of excellence in teaching, training and research.
- Transforming Lives Through Knowledge Creation & Sharing.
- To be a leader in business education, research and engagement, helping to create a better knowledge society
- To provide competency-driven education, a core component of our growth and success.
- Leveraging our knowledge and resources to provide experiential learning, immersion and other collaboration opportunities.
- Offering the best professional development and career management opportunities for our students.
- Committing to continuous improvement through stakeholder engagement, industry relations, and assurance of learning across all programs.
- Fostering the growth of faculty and staff through professional development plans and programs.
- Department of Management is student – centric or learner – centric as compared to the traditional form of education which has always been more teacher – centric.
- Department of Management makes teaching-learning process more experiential and participative.
Program Specific Outcomes
- Global Perspective – Recognize the need to adapt business practices to the opportunities and challenges of an evolving global environment.
- Ethical Perspective – Demonstrate ability to recognize and identify ethical conflicts, apply ethical reasoning and assess response options relative to the needs and interests of relevant stakeholders to address issues in a business context.
- Critical Thinking – Identify, evaluate, analyze, interpret and apply information to address problems and make reasoned decisions in a business context.
- Communication Skills – Communicate in a business context in a clear, concise, coherent and professional manner.
- Core Business Knowledge – Apply business discipline knowledge in an integrative manner to business problems.
- Disciplinary Business Knowledge – Demonstrate the understanding and ability to apply professional standards, theory, and research to address problems within specific concentrations.
Scope of Programme
- B.A. / B.B.A. (Honors) programs offer practical management training that can prepare students to successfully work within a large or small organization.
- It helps students to have entry-level positions in many corporations and factories.
- It allows students to specialize in one of the multiple areas such as marketing, finance and human resource management.
- Student can pursue his/ her Master degree (M.B.A) after the B.B.A/ B.B.A. (Honors) which is often desired by employers for positions such as CEO or COO.
- Doctoral programs are also available in business administration, which can prepare business professionals for work as consultants, executives or university professors.
- “Best College of the Year” by Department of Business Management in Management Fest – ‘Samiksha’.
- “Champion” at Management Fest – ‘Abhyutsha’ organized by J.H.Bhalodia Women College.
- The Best Knowledge Centre (Library) Award of the State (First Rank) for year 2017.
- Second Rank in Debate on Vigilance awareness week at AAI (Airport Authority of India).
- Second Rank in Debate Competition at Saurashtra University Youth Festival.
|Sr no||Name||National||International||State||books with||Total|
|1||Dr Jayesh N Zalavadia||9||8||3||7||27|
|2||Dr Chirag V Erda||8||3||3||3||17|
|3||Mrs Alpa V Joshi||18||12||3||6||39|
|4||Dr Jayen K Thaker||6||14||3||23|
|5||Dr Jagdish m Mulchandani||8||1||10||19|
|6||Mr Jay A Ranpura||3||1||4||8|
|7||Miss Prarthna K Barai||1||1||2|
|8||Miss Sapna J Devani||2||1||3|
|9||Mr Bhavin A Popat||1||1|
|10||Mr Viral R Vyas||3||4||7|
|12||(Dr) Parth Dave|
|13||(Dr) Mehul Chhaniyala|
|19||Dr Sandeep Kumar||4||4|
|20||Dr Piyush Mehta||6||4||10||20|
Quiz competition (2019) sem 6
Agriculture Event B.Com 1st year 2019
- HDFC Bank
- ICICI Bank
- AXIS Bank
- Kotak Mahindra Bank
- Tata Consultancy Services (TCS)
Academic Expansion from 1988 Onwards.
Sarvoday Kelavani Samaj has been given responsibility of handling the academics.
Sarvoday Kelavani Samaj has been given responsibility of handling the academics.January 2, 1988Sarvoday Kelavani Samaj has been given responsibility of handling the academics.
Commencement of Self Finance.
Commencement of Self Finance.January 28, 1988Commencement of Self Finance.
Science Programs and Management Program.
Science Programs and Management Program.January 28, 2000Science Programs and Management Program.
Commencement of Engineeriing Program.
Commencement of Engineeriing Program.January 28, 2000Commencement of Engineeriing Program.
Few Polytechnique Courses and Pharmacy Programs.
Few Polytechnique Courses and Pharmacy Programs.January 28, 2005Few Polytechnique Courses and Pharmacy Programs.
Commencement of MBA & MCA Program.
Commencement of MBA & MCA Program.January 28, 2007Commencement of MBA & MCA Program.
Establishment of ATMIYA UNIVERSITY
Establishment of ATMIYA UNIVERSITYJanuary 28, 2018Establishment of ATMIYA UNIVERSITY