Department of Commerce under Faculty of Business & Commerce (FoBC) offers B.COM. and B.COM (Logistics). It provides education by developing and nurturing a culture of excellence in teaching, training and research.
- Envisions to provide excellent and value based commerce education.
- To train the students with required levels of competence for employment in both domestic and global market.
- To give a global perspective through value based education for social transformation.
- To provide competency-driven education, a core component of our growth and success.
- Leveraging our knowledge and resources to provide experiential learning, immersion and other collaboration opportunities.
- Offering the best professional development and career management opportunities for our students.
- Committing to continuous improvement through stakeholder engagement, industry relations, and assurance of learning across all programs.
- Fostering the growth of faculty and staff through professional development plans and programs.
- Department of Management is student – centric or learner – centric as compared to the traditional form of education which has always been more teacher – centric.
- Department of Management makes teaching-learning process more experiential and participative.
Program Specific Outcomes
- Communication capabilities
- Critical and Reflective Thinking
- Knowledge Integration
- Ethical Reasoning
Scope of Programme
- Financial Advisor
- Banking & Finance
- Ph.D. in Commerce
|Sr no||Name||National||International||State||books with||Total|
|1||Dr Jayesh N Zalavadia||9||8||3||7||27|
|2||Dr Chirag V Erda||8||3||3||3||17|
|3||Mrs Alpa V Joshi||18||12||3||6||39|
|4||Dr Jayen K Thaker||6||14||3||23|
|5||Dr Jagdish m Mulchandani||8||1||10||19|
|6||Mr Jay A Ranpura||3||1||4||8|
|7||Miss Prarthna K Barai||1||1||2|
|8||Miss Sapna J Devani||2||1||3|
|9||Mr Bhavin A Popat||1||1|
|10||Mr Viral R Vyas||3||4||7|
|12||(Dr) Parth Dave|
|13||(Dr) Mehul Chhaniyala|
|19||Dr Sandeep Kumar||4||4|
|20||Dr Piyush Mehta||6||4||10||20|
Quiz competition (2019) sem 6
Agriculture Event B.Com 1st year 2019
Academic Expansion from 1988 Onwards.
Sarvoday Kelavani Samaj has been given responsibility of handling the academics.
Sarvoday Kelavani Samaj has been given responsibility of handling the academics.January 2, 1988Sarvoday Kelavani Samaj has been given responsibility of handling the academics.
Commencement of Self Finance.
Commencement of Self Finance.January 28, 1988Commencement of Self Finance.
Science Programs and Management Program.
Science Programs and Management Program.January 28, 2000Science Programs and Management Program.
Commencement of Engineeriing Program.
Commencement of Engineeriing Program.January 28, 2000Commencement of Engineeriing Program.
Few Polytechnique Courses and Pharmacy Programs.
Few Polytechnique Courses and Pharmacy Programs.January 28, 2005Few Polytechnique Courses and Pharmacy Programs.
Commencement of MBA & MCA Program.
Commencement of MBA & MCA Program.January 28, 2007Commencement of MBA & MCA Program.
Establishment of ATMIYA UNIVERSITY
Establishment of ATMIYA UNIVERSITYJanuary 28, 2018Establishment of ATMIYA UNIVERSITY