ATMIYA University has aspiration to meet the growing and diverse educational needs of the community through the provision of innovative learning opportunities along with inculcation of ethical, human & spiritual values enabling the students and employers to build productive careers. The Department of Management, Faculty of Business and Commerce imparting quality education while encouraging students towards original & innovative thinkers. We seek to mould independent thinkers and compassionate leaders into socially responsible innovators through holistic approach of inculcating professional ethics among our students.
We have designed our programmes to present each student with a variety of experiences across fields and disciplines. Trans-disciplinary, research-driven, Case based & project-based learning provide an opportunity to forge their own academic path and advance their career goals. The course structure of programmes has a judicious mix of theoretical and practical reasoning to meet the industry requirements which gives comprehensive insights to management thinkers.
The Department of Management under Faculty of Business & Commerce (FoBC) offers B.B.A., B.B.A.(Honors), Integrated M.B.A., (4 Years), and M.B.A. programs. It provides education by developing and nurturing a culture of excellence in teaching, training and research.
Unique Features of Management Programmes
We blend hard skills & soft skills among our students to make them more competitive & proficient. Therefore, we offer hand-on learning with real life applications by the following unique set of both skills in our curriculum:
|HARD SKILLS PROGRAMS||SOFT SKILLS PROGRAMS|
|Values Oriented Education||Inbound Training Programs|
|Discipline Specific Electives||Outbound Training Programs|
|Generic Elective||Social Immersion Programme|
|Competence Enhancement Courses||Team Work Filed Activities|
|Professional Add-on Courses||Real Time Problem Solving Simulations|
|NPTEL / Short Term Courses||Activity Based Learning|
We blend hard skills & soft skills among our students to make them more competitive & proficient. Therefore, we offer hand-on learning with real life applications by the following unique set of both skills in our curriculum
The salient Features of FOBC –Department of Management are following-
- 23 Acre Lush green Wi-Fi enabled Centrally located Residential Campus
- MoU with Many Foreign University for international Exposure
- More than 250 + National recruiters visited our campus for placement
- Stress less & discussion based Innovative pedagogy
- Doctorate & Highly experience faculty
- Live Projects & Case Based Study
- Innovative Saturday – Platform to showcase learning into practice
- Association with CII, RMA, AMA & EDI
- Communication Lab
- Management Club System for career focus
- Regular interactions with captains of corporate world
- 360 degree evaluation & Development
- The University Campus is spread over 23 acres of lush green land and has a build-up area of more than 42,000 sq.mt. The campus fulfils all the norms of the governing bodies in terms of infrastructure, equipment and modern amenities. The campus provides a perfect educational environment which is free from any type of pollution and is easily accessible.
The library is equipped with all facets which make it one of the best sources of knowledge of temple. For dedicated Management department we have more than 2650 titles and 15250 books act as a support to the educational and research programs of its institute by providing access to information that is consistent with the present and anticipated educational and research functions. We have dedicated facility of students reading rooms and access of licence of e-books of more than 4 Lac. Students on campus can avail the facility of specialized collection of books, international & national journals subscribed annually.
Classroom environment is one of the most important factors affecting student learning better when they view the learning environment as positive and supportive. We provide well IT enable ventilated, comfortable and state of the art ideal classrooms where students can come together to work with positive, organized, outgoing, confident and compassionate attitude with a joyous experience.
- Computer Lab
We have fully equipped computer labs to meet specific requirements like Psychometric Test, Research Works, Data Analysis through SPSS, Company specific tests for placement & course specific technological needs if any.
- Fitness Centre
The University have modern fitness centre accessible to the hostel students.
- Other Facilities
We emphasises on the overall development of the students by organizing extracurricular activities round the year for our students like cultural activities, sports activities, celebration of national days, social activities such as blood donation drives, Swachh Bharay Abhiyaan, etc. We have well equipped with the necessary state-of-the-art infrastructure to facilitate of these activities.
- Transforming Lives Through Knowledge Creation & Sharing.
- To be a leader in business education, research and engagement, helping to create a better knowledge society
- To provide competency-driven education, a core component of our growth and success.
- Leveraging our knowledge and resources to provide experiential learning, immersion and other collaboration opportunities.
- Offering the best professional development and career management opportunities for our students.
- Committing to continuous improvement through stakeholder engagement, industry relations, and assurance of learning across all programs.
- Fostering the growth of faculty and staff through professional development plans and programs.
- Department of Management is student – centric or learner – centric as compared to the traditional form of education which has always been more teacher – centric.
- Department of Management makes teaching-learning process more experiential and participative.
- Gain and apply the knowledge of Management, Economics, Marketing, Finance, Human Resource Management to find solution of complex business problems.
- Ability to apply, understand and use modern tools of management and technologies.
- Ability to face the modern-day challenges in management of business.
- Design, identify, formulates, research and analyze complex business problems to reach substantiated conclusions.
- Ability to develop skills of leadership, communication, problem solving and team work.
Program Specific Outcomes
- Global Perspective – Recognize the need to adapt business practices to the opportunities and challenges of an evolving global environment.
- Ethical Perspective – Demonstrate ability to recognize and identify ethical conflicts, apply ethical reasoning and assess response options relative to the needs and interests of relevant stakeholders to address issues in a business context.
- Critical Thinking – Identify, evaluate, analyze, interpret and apply information to address problems and make reasoned decisions in a business context.
- Communication Skills – Communicate in a business context in a clear, concise, coherent and professional manner.
- Core Business Knowledge – Apply business discipline knowledge in an integrative manner to business problems.
- Disciplinary Business Knowledge – Demonstrate the understanding and ability to apply professional standards, theory, and research to address problems within specific concentrations.
Scope of Programme
- B.A. / B.B.A. (Honors) are skilled based programs that can prepare students to successfully work in Management positions in many big corporate as a ready professional and move on ladder for higher position with an experience.
- It allows students to specialize in one of the multiple areas such as Marketing, Finance and Human Resource Management.
- It trains to the students to be base for startup and ready resource for family business.
- Student can pursue his/ her Master degree (M.B.A) after the B.B.A/ B.B.A. (Honors) which is often desired by employers for positions such as CEO or COO.
- “Best College of the Year” by Department of Business Management in Management Fest – ‘Samiksha’.
- “Champion” at Management Fest – ‘Abhyutsha’ organized by J.H.Bhalodia Women College.
- The Best Knowledge Centre (Library) Award of the State (First Rank) for year 2017.
- Second Rank in Debate on Vigilance awareness week at AAI (Airport Authority of India).
- Second Rank in Debate Competition at Saurashtra University Youth Festival.
- First Rank in National Level Folk Dance Competition in CHRIZILLENZ – Season 4 Organized by Christ Institute of Mgt.
- First Rank , Second Rank , Third Rank in State Level Management Event – “KSN KONNEKT -2019. Organized by Kansagara Mahila College Rajkot.
- First Rank , Second Rank , Third Rank in State Level Management Meet -“SAMIKSHA-2019 ” Organized by Department of Business Management, Saurashtra University Rajkot.
- First Rank in Essay Writing Competition on “ Importance of Insurance in Life” By LIC of India 2019.
|Sr no||Name||National||International||State||books with||Total|
|1||Dr Jayesh N Zalavadia||9||8||3||7||27|
|2||Dr Chirag V Erda||8||3||3||3||17|
|3||Mrs Alpa V Joshi||18||12||3||6||39|
|4||Dr Jayen K Thaker||6||14||3||23|
|5||Dr Jagdish m Mulchandani||8||1||10||19|
|6||Mr Jay A Ranpura||3||1||4||8|
|7||Miss Prarthna K Barai||1||1||2|
|8||Miss Sapna J Devani||2||1||3|
|9||Mr Bhavin A Popat||1||1|
|10||Mr Viral R Vyas||3||4||7|
|12||(Dr) Parth Dave|
|13||(Dr) Mehul Chhaniyala|
|19||Dr Sandeep Kumar||4||4|
|20||Dr Piyush Mehta||6||4||10||20|
Quiz competition (2019) sem 6
Agriculture Event B.Com 1st year 2019
AVSAR – Management Fest
AVSAR – Management Fest
Empowerment of Girls (EOG)
- HDFC Bank
- ICICI Bank
- AXIS Bank
- Kotak Mahindra Bank
- Tata Consultancy Services (TCS)
Academic Expansion from 1988 Onwards.
Sarvoday Kelavani Samaj has been given responsibility of handling the academics.
Sarvoday Kelavani Samaj has been given responsibility of handling the academics.January 2, 1988Sarvoday Kelavani Samaj has been given responsibility of handling the academics.
Commencement of Self Finance.
Commencement of Self Finance.January 28, 1988Commencement of Self Finance.
Science Programs and Management Program.
Science Programs and Management Program.January 28, 2000Science Programs and Management Program.
Commencement of Engineeriing Program.
Commencement of Engineeriing Program.January 28, 2000Commencement of Engineeriing Program.
Few Polytechnique Courses and Pharmacy Programs.
Few Polytechnique Courses and Pharmacy Programs.January 28, 2005Few Polytechnique Courses and Pharmacy Programs.
Commencement of MBA & MCA Program.
Commencement of MBA & MCA Program.January 28, 2007Commencement of MBA & MCA Program.
Establishment of ATMIYA UNIVERSITY
Establishment of ATMIYA UNIVERSITYJanuary 28, 2018Establishment of ATMIYA UNIVERSITY