About the conference
The National conference on “Environmental Microbiology and Regulatory Aspects” will be held by the Department of Microbiology at Atmiya University and Shree Manibhai Virani and Navalben Virani Science College (Autonomous) Rajkot from February 23 rd – 24 th . This event provides an excellent opportunity for environmental scientists, researchers, academicians, and policy makers to discuss new developments in microbiology and their potential role in tackling present-day environmental issues. The goal of the conference is to bring together experts from both public and private sectors to share insights on emerging technological trends related to government regulations concerning microbial ecology. The conference provides a national platform for researchers to share and converse about their most recent findings with experts in their specific areas of study. The agenda will include research poster presentations and oral talks, centering on the latest advancements in environmental microbiology.
- Industrial pollutants and the microbiome: the regulatory perspective
- Antibiotic resistance and Microbiome: The Future of Regulatory Affairs
- Regulatory Affairs: Microbes in Green EnergyRegulatory Affairs: Microbes in Green Energy
- New Regulations on Greenhouse Gas Sequestration Using MicrobesNew Regulations on Greenhouse Gas Sequestration Using Microbes
- Climate Change and Microbes: The New Frontier in Regulatory Affairs
- Geology and microbiology: the perfect match for regulatory success.
National Conference on Environmental Microbiology and Regulatory Aspects
Call for Papers link: