“To nurture creative thinkers and leaders through transformative learning”.
- To create a transformative learning experience
- To focus on research based teaching learning
- To create transformative impact on society
- To ensure knowledge integration
- To cultivate a student centric transformative university
- To impact society in a transformative manner
- Encourage to be courageous
- Collective leadership
- Respect and celebrate diversity
- Excellence as a way of life
- Co-existential thinking and Green-thinking
- Facilitate acquiring knowledge on every aspect of life
The entire learning on the Atmiya University campus envisages transformative education through changes in
- Affective behaviour (Value education in every academic & research)
- Psycho-motor behaviour (Skill development)
- Cognitive behaviour (Academics, Innovation & Research) in order of priority
Academic Expansion from 1988 Onwards.
Sarvoday Kelavani Samaj has been given responsibility of handling the academics.
Sarvoday Kelavani Samaj has been given responsibility of handling the academics.January 2, 1988Sarvoday Kelavani Samaj has been given responsibility of handling the academics.
Commencement of Self Finance.
Commencement of Self Finance.January 28, 1988Commencement of Self Finance.
Science Programs and Management Program.
Science Programs and Management Program.January 28, 2000Science Programs and Management Program.
Commencement of Engineeriing Program.
Commencement of Engineeriing Program.January 28, 2000Commencement of Engineeriing Program.
Few Polytechnique Courses and Pharmacy Programs.
Few Polytechnique Courses and Pharmacy Programs.January 28, 2005Few Polytechnique Courses and Pharmacy Programs.
Commencement of MBA & MCA Program.
Commencement of MBA & MCA Program.January 28, 2007Commencement of MBA & MCA Program.
Establishment of ATMIYA UNIVERSITY
Establishment of ATMIYA UNIVERSITYJanuary 28, 2018Establishment of ATMIYA UNIVERSITY