A number of welfare services are offered to students of AITS, a few of which are listed under.
- Scholarships for students from SC, ST, OBC and economically weaker sections of society.
- Scholarships for students with physical disabilities.
- Scholarships for students who have participated in various competitions – both National
- Medical assistance to students: health centre, health insurance etc.
- Organizing coaching classes for competitive exams.
- Skill development (spoken English, computer literacy, etc.).
- Support for “slow learners”.
- Exposures of students to other institution of higher learning / corporate / business house etc.
- Publication of student magazines. Entrepreneurship Orientation, Awareness & DevelopmentPrograms.